Saturday, July 5, 2008

continuing delight




today at "Little Acorns" was painting day.......... The kitchen has now been painted, and smells - so wonderful and clean and fresh - but its the little details that continue to delight me




just look at this cushion I bought somewhere, second hand - a 50's embroidered cushion - but I love that image

the little boy poking his tongue out at the girl passenenger and just see how affronted she looks ........ so sweet


and the window boxes at "Little Acorns " - I just love that lobelia and white petunias .........


This cottage is unbelieveably wonderful



We also bought a super bookcase - to house those jigsaws and unfinished embroideries that will be available to my renting visitors - and a sideboard. '


I am loving this journey


Zaz ;-)






No comments: