Monday, July 21, 2008

angels and bridges

About a 5 minute walk from Little Acorns is the residents association's own bathing beach - so peaceful as the only way one can reach it is on foot ! Now just how wonderful is that?

And down at the beach is a boat pontoon where the local residents keep all their boats. Now , as at this moment I do not have a boat , but I do intend to buy one shortly. The boat will of course be included in the hiring of the cottage ....................I feel it is just one more step to forgetting the stresses of the 21st century and going off fishing for the day - or visiting one of the otherlocal islands..........


On the island opposite my island, lives my bank manager ...................Hej Sofie! Neat huh?


and the angel?? well of course Sofie is an angel because she helps me with my finances ..........but this one is also one of the angels that lives at Little Acorns ............... enjoy...............


Zaz,-)


1 comment:

Digitalgran said...

I love the new blog Sara and I have fallen in love with your Little Acorns Cottage, the way you have decorated it is so fresh and homely.