Saturday, August 9, 2008

Lillies and roses

Our next guests have just arrived! Little Acorns is spick and span - shining in its cosiness.

I often wonder what people think when they arrive at Little Acorns .......... it is so tiny but cosy. I would love to spend some time there, just mooching.

For our new guests, who come from London, I picked some roses and lillies - these are lillies that have a glorious scent and now fill the cottage with a heady fragrance.

And the roses are red of course, for love, because I hope they will love Little Acorns - and who wouldn't huh?
After these guests we are free for a little while until my sister arrives for her tour of inspection - but will Little Acorns come up to meet the standard of big sister?
Of course it will............
Zaz;-)



No comments: